Sunday, June 27, 2010

What a day!

Managed to tidy up the apartment and cleared the laundry. What a day I had! First, the aircon in the car conked not becos of anything but the engine's overheating and shuts down the compressor. Aiyo, have to see AK tm abt this. Secondly, I was cheated of RM42 becos the gas regulator that I bought from BHL couldnt be fixed on the gas tank. When I took it back to complain, they refused to do anything! I then had to go to SEN to buy a new one. All in, I had to spend another RM25. Next, I had to break the pail that I bought for RM20. This is the first time that I am using it!! My goodness, all in I wasted a total of RM87.......... what a day, indeed, what a day! Oh, oh, not forgetting I paid RM20 for the help rendered by the aircond fellows! RM100 gone in a day for nothing. God, help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment